quarta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2010

Jazz And '80s

After the Welcome Post, we're are online. And I want, in this first official post, talk about a coll jazz Cd I found when I was looking for some nice and interesting Jazz songs.

After some hours I found three interesting Cds, where the greatest hits of the lasts decades are put togheter and performed by jazz musicians. So, I picked Jazz and the 80's one part of this collection, and in my opinion the best one, to talk about.

What greatest sucess of the 80's can we remember? Of course the King of Pop, is one figure that certainly most of the people have in mind when we talk about these years. From rock we also have U2 and The Police. Here the version of Beat it, from Michael Jackson.



Have you liked? I just loved what they did. The main band that plays is form by the singer Karen Souza, with her beautiful and soft voice. How about a U2 Jazz?



Listen to this guitar in the beginning, after the piano. Just awesome, completely transformed to jazz, and don't loose to the original one.

Finishing, they did a fantastic job, and I make this a recomendation for those who love Jazz performances and love the 80s too. It's not of course for all. Those who don't have a jazzistic touch will not like, but for those who love a smooth, it's a gift.

Take care.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário