terça-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2010

Welcome Music Lovers

Hello everyone, and Welcome to the new music blog in the world web. I shall write a short introduction about how this blog is going to work.

The main proposal of this blog, is sharing what I know, and learn much more about music. All styles will be commented, a great number of artistis with their most famous songs, and I hope receive your feedback about what I write. In this feedback, I would be pleased to get some of your favorites artists and increase and discover new things, as show the things I listen for you as well.

From Jazz to Rock N' Roll, Classical to Soul, Opera to
Movies Soundtracks. All this universe of music is gonna be explored in this blog. Modern music, "old" music, all of it is part of one big universe.

I hope that you enjoy it, and as I said, help me in this long adventure in music universe. Tomorrow the first post, I'm thinking about what to write yet.

Take Care

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário